Welcome to the Shin Kazze online registration form for Kyu grade members who are new to your dojo or are returning members who may have an existing Kyu rank. In order to manage our Aikido Alliance and to ensure that grading requirements are adhered to it is suggested to register new members who come from other Aikido Organizations into the Shin Kaze member database.
THE OVERALL PROCESS
The overall process is as follows.
- As dojo-cho, you fill and then submit this form to process your students’ kyu registration as a member for your dojo.
- After submitting the form, the information it contains is validated and if any issues are found, you are prompted to correct them.
- Once all the information has been validated, it is saved in the database as a record.
- The process is repeated for all students to be registered. This is not the form for Kyu Promotions, if there is a promotion to a new Kyu Rank please use the Kyu Promotion Form.
- Once registered, you will receive an invoice, please pay your the bill promptly so that your member can be registered as part of your dojo and as a member of Shin Kaze Aikido Alliance. The kyu member registration fee is pro-rated based on when the registration occurs in the year.
- Once the New Member is registered and the invoice paid, a Yukyusha Card will be sent to the dojocho so that the new member can keep track of seminars they participate in and future kyu promotions.
- Complete this form for each student to be registered, and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Not all fields are *required, however wherever possible please complete even non-required fields. Please make sure all fields that are *required are accurate, especially dates. Fields 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 will be written to the database and will be required for future promotions.
- The Dojo Name and Dojo ID# are really important, as they connect the student’s information to the dojo. Make sure you select the correct Dojo ID# to match the one in theDojo Name field just above it.
- If this new member has no rank, there is not need to register them until they are ready to be promoted, at which time you can register and request a promotion using the Kyu Promotion Form.
QUESTIONS OR ISSUES
Please let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues you can’t resolve. The Shin Kaze Customer Service email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org