Dear Dojocho, welcome to the Shin Kaze online registration form for Dan promotions. In order to ensure that grading requirements are adhered to so that when promotions are done there are no issues with number of days practiced and other problems that can come up when applying for promotions. Before completing this form for a dan promotion, please take some time to ensure that the candidate has fulfilled all the requirements for the rank they are being promoted to.
The Information Management Committed (IMC) is working to simplify and streamline this administrative processes for the benefit of our member dojos and to help with individual member’s development in Aikido. Please follow these simple instructions in order to ensure that each dan promotion goes through without any problems.
Please let us know if you are having any issues <email@example.com>.
- All fields are required, so please complete the form 100%
- If the candidate is 1st Kyu and does not have an Aikikai or Yudansha Book number use “0” and for the Date of Aikikai Registration use the same data as the 1st Kyu rank promotion.
- Nationality field has many different countries, please complete with however the candidate identifies.
- Attendance (# days since prior promotion), Rank applied for, Promotion Date, Promotion Location, Date of Examination, Examiner’s name and designation, Promotion by Examination or Recommendation and Promotion Location fields are all important so please be as accurate as possible for all fields regarding the Dan promotion.
- Dojo Name and Dojo ID are very important fields to complete accurately as that is the way we connect each SK member to the appropriate home dojo where they practice. By selecting the correct Dojo Name you will find the correct Dojo ID# for the last field.